Friday, January 27, 2012

3 Things For 2012

1. My best learning experience so far in 9th grade has been watching movies on the books we were reading to to get an idea of what the characters look, act, and behave like. This enabled me to understand the story better, and it gave me an understanding of the plot and setting.


2. My worst moment in 9th grade so far has been keeping up with all the assignments in my different classes. Since I have an A/B schedule, it's harder to remember which assignments are due on which days. Since it can get hectic, I rely HEAVILY on my planner.


3. My academic resolution is to finish my 9th grade year with straight A's. It also means passing my finals and making 90's or above in my pre-ap classes before the pre-ap extra points are added.

No comments:

Post a Comment